Introduction

Hi Foodies!!! I have finally fulfilled your wishes :). I created a blog! Yessss! Get excited with me because I am. My name is Queeneth Odimegwu and I am a CHEF. Did I just say chef? Well, let me own it. In a world where you cannot do without food, I decided to cater to everyone in a different way. Not only by cooking, but promoting healthy eating and serving HAPPINESS on a plate. Happiness? Yes you read that right.

That moment when you walk into an exquisite restaurant and place an order, the interval between placing the order and waiting for the food is not such a "good" feeling as you don't know what to expect especially if that's your first visit. However, as soon as your food arrives the table and you can smell the aroma of how tasty, and WELL PRESENTED your food appears, that's the moment you feel the kind of happiness I am emphasizing on....butterflies in the tummy :)


I know you love food which is why you are here. we both love food so let us explore!!

WELCOME to my BLOG......Where happiness will be served on a plate!


You can also contact me for your catering services @dishesbyq@gmail.com

Comments

  1. You go girl! 🙏👏🙌👍💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are doing this. All I used to do was drool and like and your insta pic. Thanks for this platform

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Crust Banana Ice-cream....... Just because I love bananas!

Simple Nigerian Stew

Pancake w/ Warm Blueberry Sauce